Mrs. Mahaffey brings a wonderful variety of choral and teaching experience to WYC. She recently held the position of choral director at St. John’s Catholic School in Brunswick as well as leading a teen ensemble at St. Charles Borromeo in Brunswick. She has also been an active singer and section leader of the Choral Art Society, Bowdoin Chorus, and Rachmaninoff Festival Choir, where she has had the honor of serving as an occasional conductor and soloist. Mrs. Mahaffey holds a masters degree from the University of Southern Maine in choral conducting and degrees from Yale University in music and forestry. When not leading singers in song, she can be found promoting forest stewardship as the Northeast Region Director of the Forest Guild. Mrs. Mahaffey’s diverse interests give her a well-rounded approach to music making and teaching.
SATB, conducted by Amanda Mahaffey
SSA, conducted by Jennifer Hand Runge
preparatory, conducted by Renovia Day
- Please join us for our 20th Annual Winter Concert on December 17th!
- Concert Dates 2017-18
- Ads for our 2017-18 Concert Program
- (no title)
- Fall Auditions will be held on September 6th
- Dates for 2017-18
- WYC will hold a fall audition night
- WYC to Sing National Anthem at Sea Dogs
- New Singer Auditions — June 5 and June 13
- 19th Annual Spring Concert — FRIDAY, May 5th at 7 PM at Freeport Performing Arts Center
- Spring Concert Date is changed
- Starting Dates for Spring 2017
- We invite new singers to join us in January
- WYC invites you to our 19th Annual Winter Concert on Dec. 18th
- Sacred Music Benefit Concert — Nov. 20th
- Join us at Gelato Fiasco Oct 25th
- 2016-17 Season is underway!
- Last Minute Fall Auditions
- Auditions for Fall 2016
- Auditions for New Singers