We are looking forward to the first of our National Anthem appearances of this year. On Sunday, March 13th, we will kick off the game with the National Anthem with about thirty of our singers. We enjoy bringing our three groups together for these community events, and look forward to several more this season with various Portland sports teams.
SATB, conducted by Amanda Mahaffey
SSA, conducted by Jennifer Hand Runge
preparatory, conducted by Renovia Day
- WYC will sing National Anthem at the Sea Dogs!
- “Celebrate the 20th” Concert!
- “Celebrate the 20th” Concert — June 16, 2018 at 7 PM
- New Singer Auditions
- May Raffle!
- 20th Annual Spring Concert!
- Fundraiser at Gelato Fiasco
- April 3 — Our Annual Fundraiser with Brunswick Gelato Fiasco
- Rehearsal and Clinic with Dr. Robert Russell
- Please join us for the Annual Joint USM Chamber Singers Concert with Kennebec and Wescustago Singers — Monday, March 12, 2018 at 7 PM at Sacred Heart Church in Yarmouth
- Bring A Friend NIGHT on January 8, 2018
- Please join us for our 20th Annual Winter Concert on December 17th!
- Concert Dates 2017-18
- Ads for our 2017-18 Concert Program
- (no title)
- Fall Auditions will be held on September 6th
- Dates for 2017-18
- WYC will hold a fall audition night
- WYC to Sing National Anthem at Sea Dogs
- New Singer Auditions — June 5 and June 13